News Articles‎ > ‎

Cumbernauldnl.info poll shows "Cost Of Living" is up

Written by Scott Campbell.
 
 
 
 
 
Published at 00:00 GMT on Wednesday, 29th June, 2011.
Like it? Share it!


A POLL held on Cumbernauldnl.info's Facebook page shows that people feel that the general cost of living, in Cumbernauld, is on the increase.

More Cumbernauld news

Unable to find the associated list page.
 
In the poll, we asked: "Is the 'cost of living,' in Cumbernauld more expensive than last year?" Despite not being our most participated in survey, 80% of all respondents indicated a "yes" vote, suggesting the cost of living is on the increase, whilst the remaining 20% of people supported a "no" vote, stating that the cost of living is not more expensive, compared to 2010.
 
But what do you think? Is the cost of living, in Cumbernauld, higher or lower than last year? Or do you see no change? You can always participate on our Facebook and Twitter pages.

Search for more news

    
Like us on Facebook

 
Cumbernauld's top spots